Information notice pursuant to art. 13 of the (Italian) Personal Data Protection Code written in accordance with the decree issued by the (Italian) Data Protection Authority on 08.05.2014
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that are sent by websites visited by the user to said user’s computer. These text strings are then stored on the user’s computer and are sent back to the same websites when the same user next visits them. With regard to this website, cookies can be broken down into technical cookies and profiling cookies, depending on the function for which they are used, and into first-party and third-party cookies, depending on who installs them.
Technical cookies are only used to "carry out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide said service" (see art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Italian Personal data protection code). Technical cookies may be navigation cookies or session cookies (which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website), analytics cookies (similar to technical cookies if used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregated format, on the number of users and how they use the website itself), and functionality cookies (which allow the user to navigate based on a series of selected criteria, such as language, in order to improve the service provided to said user). Prior consent from the user is not required to install and use technical cookies.
Profiling cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the internet. The user must give his/her consent in order for profiling cookies to be used.
Cookies are defined as first-party or third-party, depending on whether the cookie is installed on the user’s computer by the same entity that manages the website that the user is visiting, or by a different website that installs the cookies through the first website.
Cookies installed by this website.
This website belongs to StoneGlamour, with legal headquarters in Via Traversa Monte Baldo 5/9 37010 Affi(Verona) – Tel. +39 0456704329, which therefore acts as the data controller pursuant to (Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Personal Data Protection Code), This website uses the following cookies:
|Name of cookie
Users may disable technical cookies at any time. However, by doing this, it will no longer be possible to guarantee full usability of the website. Should the user decide to do this, they can select/deselect each individual cookie by following the instructions provided at the end of this information notice.
Third-party analytical cookies
|Name of cookie
|"Analytics" cookies* used to collect information, in aggregated format, on the number of users and how they visit the website. These anonymous cookies collect information on how the website is used and allow the website’s owner to better understand its users and improve how the website works. You can find out more from the following link: click here.
|Embedded cookies are cookies that external services use to offer content and/or services to website users. Our website cannot directly control cookies by these third parties, which are often inside pre-packaged plug-ins, and we therefore recommend that you turn directly to the third parties in question for more details. In this way, you’ll get more clarification and control over these cookies. Please find below the links to the policies of each third-party service:
* likened to technical cookies by the Decree of the (Italian) Data Protection Authority dated 08.05.14 and subsequent clarifications.
How to select/deselect or disable, remove or block cookies.
This website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies, following the instructions provided below, but please be aware that,should you disable cookies, full usability of the website cannot be guaranteed. To disable, remove or block cookies you may adjust your browser settings, following the instructions provided below:
- Open Firefox;
- Press the "Alt" key on the keyboard;
- On the tool bar towards the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options";
- Select the "Privacy" panel;
- Go to "History Settings" and then click on "Use custom settings";
- Deselect "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
- Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options";
- Select the "Privacy" panel and move the slider to the level of privacy that you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies and downwards to allow them all);
- Then click on "Ok".
- Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the "Tools" icon;
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings";
- Select "Content settings" under the title "Privacy";
- In the "Cookies" section, you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Select "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the following dialogue box;
- In the "Accept cookies" section, you can specify if and when Safari may save cookies from websites. For further information, click on the Help button (shown with a question mark);
- For further information on the cookies that are saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
To find out more